Making the web inclusive for all, no matter of age or ability
In keeping with our policy of customers first, and our obligations under the DDA (Disability Discrimination Act), we will endeavour to ensure that our website is accessible to people who have visual, hearing, motor or cognitive impairments.
Making our website accessible is a core aim of Wellian Investment Solutions Limited and we will try and ensure that it is usable with a broad range of operating systems, browsers, and specialist assistive technologies.
As a standard, we employ all the following methods to ensure our site is accessible to as many people as possible:
- Our text can be resized holding the 'CTRL' key and pressing '+' or '-' on your keyboard;
- We are committed to plain English in all our written content;
- The website can be navigated without the use of a mouse;
- A sans-serif font is used for easier readability; and
- Strong contrast colour palettes make the site easier for visually impaired users and for those using low-colour display devices.
Helping you make your computer easier to use
If there is an instance when our site does not meet the need of a specific disabled user group, we will make changes to our current content, wherever appropriate, so that we can become more inclusive to a wider audience. Please contact us if this is the case at email@example.com.
Easy navigation links
You can use these hotlinks in conjunction with your browser accessibility keyboard shortcuts to locate the following sections of the site:
- The accessibility page (ALT + a);
- The homepage (ALT + h);
- The top of the current page (ALT + t);
- The page content of the current page (ALT + c); and
- The bottom of the current page (ALT + b).